After the cold solitude of winter, we invite you to join us in this gathering of souls to mark the beginning of Spring. Let the sun warm you, the sounds of nature sooth you and the beautiful practices feed you from the inside out.
From the 5th to the 11th of August 2018, we venture to the beautiful Island of Langkawi, Malaysia. Named after the red eagle, this island is full of mystical legends that have been passed from generation to generation. Langkawi Island is recognised by UNESCO as holding Geopark Status and has been awarded as one of The 10 Hottest Travel Destinations of 2017 by Vogue. Langkawi itself is an archipelago of 99 smaller islands, densely populated by lush rainforests and surrounded by soft powder fine sand.
This retreat is very much about connecting to nature and enjoying the deep yoga practices provided, as well as exploring this exotic land. Beyond being treated to two luxurious yoga practices a day, you will be led through sunrise meditations and be taken on great adventures in nature. With everything provided to you, this retreat is meant to ignite your spirit and feed your senses.
Included in the retreat are the following:
- 6 nights accommodation
- Buffet brunch and dinners every day
- Airport transfers
- Opening circle
- Morning meditations daily
- 2 hour yoga immersion – explore your practice with amazing teachers in the morning and in the afternoons. The sessions will vary and we will be including some more restorative classes during the more hectic adventure days
- 1 x special Masterclass with Joanne Gates
- 1 x special Masterclass with Arian Levanael
- Optional waterfall adventure to the Seven Wells Waterfall, where it is said that seven nymphs once roamed and have left healing properties in the water
- Optional trip to the town to see Island life as it's done in Langkawi
- Island Hopping Tour – dive into the tranquil waters of the Mystical Lake of the Pregnant Maiden, a legend passed down from generations, admire the spectacular sight as the wild eagles soar
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Closing ceremony
Note: Once you book for the retreat, you'll be added to a Facebook Group where you can connect with others who are going